The range of IP addresses from which the B2G account customer interacts with the PPS Register.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5.
A situation where a person (the bailee) is voluntarily in possession of goods belonging to another (the bailor) and therefore it's wider than a lease, but is covered by 'PPS lease' for situations where the bailor is regularly engaged in bailment transactions, and where the bailee gives value for the bailment.
For more information refer to the Leases and Bailment under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 fact sheet.
For account customers, PPSR transaction charges can be billed to an account and a monthly account statement will be issued.
According to section 10 of the PPS Act, business day means a day other than:
- a Saturday or a Sunday; or
- a day which is a public holiday for the whole of:
- any State; or
- the Australian Capital Territory; or
- the Northern Territory; or
- a day that falls between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day; or
- a day on which the Registrar has refused access to the register, or otherwise suspended the operation of the register, in whole or in part (see subsection 147(5)); or
- a day that is prescribed by the regulations for the purposes of this definition.
See the business days calculator for assistance calculating periods of business days.