The PPS Register is administered by the PPS Registrar, whose office is within the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA).
The PPS Registrar's Practice Statements provide guidance as to how the PPS Registrar will perform the functions and exercise the powers conferred on the Registrar under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) and the Personal Property Securities Regulations 2010.
PPS Registrar's Practice Statements
- Access to the PPS Register by government agencies
- Application to Register a Financing Statement - Court Orders
- Investigations, Civil Penalties and Enforceable Undertakings
- Amendment Demand Process
- Removal,Correction and Restoration of Data on the PPSR
- Restrict Access to Data
- Judicial Proceedings Sections 218 & 219
- Restoration of data
- Maintenance fees
- Preventing certain persons from making or amending registrations on the PPSR