Maintain your registrations

Discover how you can view, update, transfer and end your registrations. Also find out what you can do if you need a new token or have been asked to remove or accidentally ended a registration.

alt text

If you have registrations on the PPSR, it's your responsibility to keep them up to date or end them if they're no longer valid. You may also want to make changes to your registrations such as renewing them or transferring them to a different secured party group.

Find out how to see a list of your secured party groups' existing registrations. This helps you to check if any of them are due to expire.

Find out how to renew a registration and which details you are able to change.

Find out how you can transfer a registration from one secured party group to another.

Find out how you can end (or discharge) a registration if you no longer have a security interest.

If you need to make changes to your registrations but can't locate the registration token, find out how to request a new one.

Find out what you can do if you've accidentally ended (or discharged) a registration want to apply to have it restored.

If someone has asked you to remove a registration (or sent you an amendment demand) find out more about your options and what you should do next.

Was this information helpful?

We welcome your feedback to help us improve our website.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to individual comments or suggestions.

For enquiries please contact us