You may require more support if you are having unresolved technical issues with your B2G interface.
You can reset your password, view your password history and unlock your account. See manage your B2G password.
How you and your clients receive some registration based PPSR notifications is dependent upon your account B2G preferences within the web user interface.
- B2G Mailbox only (default)
- B2G Mailbox and the Secured Party Group (SPG) Address for Service email address (optional)
Notification types associated to the B2G preference
- PPSR registration token
- Secured party group access code
- The preference of ‘Yes’ will deliver the notifications to the B2G mailbox only (default)
- The preference of ‘No’ will deliver the notifications to both the B2G mailbox and the SPG Address for Service
Reporting an unresolved issue
If a technical issue has not been resolved by the National Service Centre, log an incident.
We value your feedback. See industry feedback to see a copy of the PPSR enhancement list and for details on how to give industry feedback.