You can conduct searches as a casual user without creating an account.
However, if you are:
- planning to search regularly,
- want reports about your usage and
- more payment options,
then an account may be a good option for you.
Also, if you are registering on the PPSR, then you must have an account. This includes creating or managing a secured party group (SPG) and creating, amending or discharging registrations
There are other time saving features of accounts, such as:
- a view of your recent searches,
- favourite SPGs and grantors, and
- the ability to create registration templates.
Read more about the benefits and how to set up an account in the need help – accounts section.