- Make sure all information that you give to us is correct, complete and kept current
- Use our service in a responsible way
- Follow all policies applying to your use of our services and any instructions we provide about using them.
PPS Register (PPSR) Account Customer Terms and Conditions
- Access to and use of your Account is subject to you complying with the current version (as notified to you) of:
- these PPSR Account Customer Terms and Conditions;
- the PPSR General Conditions of Use
and as relevant to your access to and use of the PPSR and PPSR Information:
- the AFSA Credit Application - Terms and Conditions;
- the PPSR B2G Access Terms and Conditions; and
- all terms and condition relating to third party services, data, information or material, or other features or functionality you may access or use as part of or as an adjunct to, or via, or in conjunction with the PPSR.
- You must ensure that all your Users are aware of and comply with these PPSR Account Customer Terms and Conditions.
- You must not allow any other person to access or use your Account (other than your authorised Users, if any).
- You are responsible for all use of your Account, including any unauthorised use except to the extent that such use could not have reasonably been prevented by you.
Update of information
- You must promptly update your Account details and all other information when any information provided by you relevant to your account or usage of your Account is no longer accurate or up to date in any way (for example updating contact details when they change or deleting details of any User you have created in respect to your Account as soon as they are no longer authorised to use your Account).
- We will promptly cancel your Customer Account if you notify us to do so. We will advise you once cancellation has been effected.
Suspension and Termination
- We may suspend your Customer Account, or any or all User Accounts, at any time with or without notice for any reason we think fit.
- We may terminate your Customer Account at any time with or without notice where:
- we know or reasonably suspect that:
- you have breached these PPSR Account Customer Terms and Conditions;
- you have not fully and properly identified yourself or any relevant User to us; or
- you have provided us with false, untrue, incomplete or misleading information; or
- we consider that your Account has become inactive.
- we know or reasonably suspect that:
- You indemnify us against any loss, damage, cost, expense, claim, proceeding or liability of any kind that we (or our personnel) may incur, that arises out of or in connection with, your use (including unauthorised use except to the extent that such use could not have reasonably been prevented by you) of or access to your Account, or the lawful exercise of our rights pursuant to these PPSR Account Customer Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between a provision in this document and any other provision forming part of the PPSR Account Customer Terms and Conditions, the provision in this document will prevail.
- In this document, unless the context implies a contrary intention, the following terms have the meaning set out below:
- Account means your Customer Account or a relevant User Account, or if the context admits, all such accounts.
- Account Customer means a person who holds a Customer Account.
- Act means the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
- System Administrator means a User who is able to create other User Accounts, assign rights to Users and perform other functions in respect to your Account.
- Customer Account means your master account on the PPSR which is used to manage and control access to and use of the PPSR by you and your Users,
- PPSR means the Personal Property Securities Register established under section 147 of the Act and associated data, information, material, applications, systems, functionality, infrastructure, websites (including third party systems and information provided as an adjunct to, or via, or in conjunction with the Personal Property Securities Register) or other things designated by is to form part of the PPSR.
- Registrar means the Registrar of Personal Property Securities under the Act acting directly or by way of any relevant delegate.
- User means each person who has access to your Customer Account.
- User Account means the account of each individual User you have authorised to use the PPSR in conjunction with your Customer Account.
- we and us means the Registrar.
- you means the relevant Account Customer, and, as the context admits, each relevant User.