The PPSR training and testing environment is called Discovery.
It is updated for each code release to allow users to test their B2G connection before enhancements are deployed into Production.
Checklist for Discovery access via a B2G connection:
1. Navigate to PPSR training and testing environment page
2. Download test data
3. Follow the ‘To access Discovery’ link to:
- Accept the PPSR Discovery Environment Terms and Conditions
- Create an account in Discovery
- Set account payment type to ‘pre-pay’
- Use test credit card to add funds to your Discovery account
When you are filling out the form, think about the following:
- Supply your external IP address - provide all the external IP addresses that will connect to Discovery. We whitelist these IP addresses so your B2G requests can be sent through the Discovery firewalls.
- List individual IP addresses only - if you have more than 10 IP addresses in your application, speak to your network administrator. They can determine which IP addresses are essential.
Configure your spam filter
The PPSR sends a number of notifications via email. The volume of notifications from email@example.com may trigger your spam filter. To ensure that you receive all PPSR notifications, whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Keep your Discovery and Production transaction details separate
Your Discovery account must be kept separate as it is a test account only. All Discovery data must be kept separate from Production data. This includes:
- account details
- user details
- registration numbers
- registration tokens
- secured party group numbers
- secured party group access codes
- search numbers and search certificate numbers
- transaction numbers
What happens next?
Once your IP addresses have been whitelisted, we will configure your account and send you a B2G username and password.
You will then be able to use B2G access to connect to Discovery.