These tips help you configure your B2G interface. They help with developing, testing, troubleshooting, or if you are looking to enhance your existing interface.
The tips cover the following areas:
- High-volume transactions and performance
- Transfer all registrations
- PPSR notification retrieval (large files)
- Setting additional B2G mailbox addresses for your SPG
- Managing additional notification addresses
- Errors and charging of transactions
- Interpreting NEVDIS written-off codes
Database maintenance and scheduled outages
Database maintenance and reconciliation jobs are generally scheduled between 1 am and 7 am (AEST) every day. Transaction times may increase during this period.
The PPSR has scheduled outages to perform routine maintenance. See availability for times.