Go to top of page

Amending secured party group details

It is easy to amend a number of secured party group (SPG) details.

The details you can edit in an SPG are:

Change your SPG details

Go to updating your SPG details.

Address for service change

If you change the address for service, all current registrations for the SPG are updated and a verification statement is sent to the old and new address for service.

You may be required to give notice of the verification statement under s. 157 of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) to the grantor.