Point in time search
Before you begin
You will need:
- To be a PPSR account system administrator
- Your payment details*see Note 1
- Search details eg. Serial number or grantor details*see Note 2
- Your email address*see Note 3
- Date and time of the point in time you want to search
Note 1. Any credit card or a Visa/MasterCard debit card or an account facility.
Note 2. There are three types of point in time searches, Serial number, Organisation Grantor and Individual grantor.
Note 3. If you do not have an email address, the information will still be available online.
You can search the PPSR as at a previous point in time, to identify registrations that were current at that earlier date and time.
Point-in-time search types
Point-in-time searches can be conducted for:
- individual grantor
- organisation grantor
- serial number, for motor vehicles, watercraft, aircraft and intellectual property (patent, design, trade mark and plant breeder’s right).
Registrations prior to the start of the PPSR
You cannot conduct a point-in-time search for registrations that ended before the start of the PPSR. The PPSR was launched on 30 January 2012. For registrations before this date see previous securities registers and migrated data