A secured party group (SPG) is used to create and manage registrations on the PPSR.
Keep your SPG details up to date at all times. If you have the appropriate permissions, you can perform six activities with existing registrations:
- amend details of a registration
- discharge a registration
- transfer a registration to a different SPG
- renew – extend the end date of a registration
- request a new registration token
- reissue a verification statement
- find and claim a registration migrated from another register.
What do I need?
To perform any activities in connection with registrations you will need:
- PPSR registration number and associated token, or
- SPG number and SPG access code.
Roles and permissions
If you are the account administrator you should only consider assigning amend and discharge registration roles to trained users.
There are a number of ways that parties may resolve a dispute relating to a registration. In general, the first step will involve the party with an interest (including a security interest) in collateral who is seeking an amendment (including discharge) to a registration contacting the secured party and requesting them to make the amendment required. See dispute a registration.