Go to top of page
IP and research and developmentRegister now from $6.00
What may be affected? :
- selling or buying goods on credit terms, including software
- a licence to use or deal in intellectual property (eg copyright, patents, designs) may be property which is covered by a security interest
- supply of computer hardware and equipment, software, or any goods, under retention of title arrangements.
- leasing or bailing of equipment where the arrangement is (or does last) for more than two years
- provision of finance to businesses which have IP and/or IP licences, or where the finance enables them to acquire such property, or other personal property
- contractual arrangements for R&D where IP can be reassigned if obligations are not fulfilled.
What is not affected?: