If you are doing business in New Zealand, consider searching and registering on the NZ PPSR.
New Zealand (NZ) has a Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) too. While there are some differences in the NZ law, the principles are the same.
- Wholesaling or selling on terms?
- Hiring, renting or leasing out?
- In building or construction?
- In agriculture or farming?
- Buying or selling valuable second-hand goods?
- In the automotive services or supply industry?
- Selling art or other goods on consignment?
If your business conducts any of these activities in NZ, you should consider visiting the NZ PPSR at http://www.ppsr.govt.nz.