Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) enhancement list
Suggestions are collated and provided to members of the operations and stakeholder forums for prioritisation and endorsement twice a year.
During release planning the PPSR enhancements list is drawn upon to determine enhancements to be delivered.
To request changes to the PPSR, contact:
- your industry body
- the National Service Centre (NSC) directly.
Submitting your request
When contacting your industry body or the NSC, include the following information:
- Your company name
- Your name and contact details
- As much information about the change as possible
- Supporting information about why the change is important
- The benefits the change would have
- The consequence if the change is not implemented
All requests should be accompanied by statistics of how many transactions are affected, and the time impact of the issue.
Once you have submitted your request, the PPSR business team will prioritise it with all other system requests.
- Australian Bankers’ Association
- Australian Finance Conference
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Hire and Rental Industry Association
- Information Brokers and Law Stationers Association
- Australian Motor Industry Federation
- Law Council of Australia
- SME Association of Australia
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry