It can be used to:
- Request removal: You can request the Registrar remove a registration if you believe it fits into one of the below categories:
- frivolous and vexatious
- against the public interest
- prohibited by the regulations
- subject to a court order.
This is not an alternative to the Amendment Demand Process, which is the primary process to dispute a PPSR registration
- Request restoration: If you mistakenly ended a PPSR registration, you can ask the Registrar to restore it. For more information, see Restoring a registration that was accidentally ended
- Request correction: If you believe the Registrar has made an error or omission within a registration, you can apply to the Registrar to correct it.