Please note that the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 may indicate that an 'approved form' should be used but no actual form exists. In these cases, you can find the requirements in the relevant legislative provision.
The National Service Centre can assist you with queries on how to create a registration or a secured party group online.
For details on how to contact the National Service Centre, see the Contact us page.
Terms and conditions
Please note that you need to agree with the following terms and conditions before using the register:
- PPSR general conditions of use
- PPSR account customer terms and conditions
- PPSR B2G access terms and conditions
- Credit Application Terms and Conditions (available on the AFSA website)
General finance and credit forms (available on the AFSA website)
- Credit Application Form
- Method of Payment
- Request for Refund of Revenue
- Credit facility director's guarantee
- Application to Restrict Access to Data
- B2G account application
- Application for government agency account for security interest with concessional fees
- Application for account for registering prescribed property
- Notice of Intention to Dispose of Collateral
- Notice of Intention to Remove Accession
- Notice of Proposal to Retain Collateral